Tuesday 3 April 2012

SHOEGASM !!!

My heart has been all a-flutter ever since I came across Jeffery Campbell Shoes. I bought this amazing pair from Topshop in Camden and will be using them for my Grace Jones inspired shoot later this week.


His shoes are the epitome of architectural engineering and swagalicious awesomeness ! I just had to share some of my favourites, priced between $120-$300...worth every cent !



The Lita Spike similar to the ones I got but just madder ! I wouldnt think you would be allowed to enter a club wearing these.























This blood red Mary Janes are definitely next on my list. :)



I absolutely love the Skater shoes below but ther are sold out ! :(

So what do you think ? which are your favourites ? Did your heart go into palpitations like mine ?


Love, Fashion & Sunshine,
Asake

No comments:

Post a Comment