Sunday 7 July 2013

BACK TO BLOGGING ! ONE YEAR BRIEF RECAP !

Wow ! It's been exactly  one year since I last blogged here ! Had to retrieve my password from Google !
So many things have happened in the AsakeOge world.

August 2012 we showcased at Africa Fashion Week London where we had an exhibition stall.

 It was amazing ! The turn out was fantastic...this picture below was featured on BBC China ! Plus we made a lot of sales so I was one happy madam at the end of the day.

























AsakeOge had a private fashion showcase for the launch of premier footballer, John Utaka's children foundation.
John Utaka and I

Volunteer models wearing AsakeOge on stage

Getting interviewed




Then we had the Asakeoge Fashion Sales Party at the Holiday Inn in Greenwich. it was a great day, make
up tutorials, head wrap tutorials, fashion show....everything !
Head wrap tutorial at the Fashion Sales Party.


Had this amazing hair back them !



See more photos at the ASAKEOGE FACEBOOK PAGE



In December I moved to Nigeria and debuted at FAB NIGHT OUT.






Worked with Africa Fashion Week London to launch STUDIO29 concession store....in April 2013
Artiste Eva hooked herself up with some AsakeOge pieces

Eva Alordiah


And most recently this month July, my latest venture and contribution to the Nigerian Fashion Industry to help grow a new breed of business savvy fashion entrepreneurs, THE BUSINESS OF FASHION SEMINAR. Where I had fantastic speakers like Familusi Akin-Babajide, Ibikari Brown (Head of Fashion Jumia), Adebayo Adegbe (Modela), Kola Kuddus , Uche NNaji (OUCH!), Wunmi Oladare (Wunmi O) and Dumebi Agbakoba. The pictures will be up soon on the Business of Fashion blog

This is me and Adebayo Adegbe, Modela. he was absolutely brilliant !

Modela and I with some of the participants.


So that's it in a nutshell ! But come back soon as I am going to be updating regularly and we are going to be discussing some serious issues as well !

Stay fabulous !





3 comments:

  1. Recent times when net has so often gossip mongering and clog; your proportion really refreshes me.
    fashion sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanks for sharing the brief recap of Africa Fashion Week London 2012. I relay liked all the dresses of Models. All are looking stunning and beautiful in their dresses.

    Nigerian dresses for sale

    ReplyDelete